Ableton Push Core I
instructor: Mitch Lee
Duration: 6 Weeks
Cost: $499cad | $379usd | £303
week 1 - Beat Production
- Finger/Pad Drumming
- Step Sequencing
- Hybrid Programming
- Pad Drumming and Melodics
- 64 pad Drum Rack - Stank Pack Download
week 2 - Sampling worklow
- Creating a Loop
- Sampling from Vinyl
- Sampling Drums
- Sampling from your computer
- Creating an instrument from Samples
week 3 - notes scales and chords
- Isomorphic Keyboard Layout
- Finger positions and techniques
- Chord Progressions
- Melodic Step Sequencer
week 4 - recording audio
- Recording with a Foot Pedal
- Recording Guitar
- Third Party Plugins
- Recording Bass
- Loop and Fixed Length Recording
- Controlling a Hardware Synth
Week 5 - arranging & Mixing
- Macro Arranging on the Push
- Organizing and Preparing Clips
- Creating New Scenes
- Recording into Arrangement View
- Mixing Techniques and Pre Mixing on the Push
- EQ and Compression
- Gain Staging
Week 6 - live performance
- Integration with other Midi Controllers
- Live Template setup
- Using hardware (drum machines and synths)
- Creating a Selector Kit (128 Drum Rack) for the Push
- Push Secrets and Shortcuts
Instructor: Mitch Lee
An award winning producer and composer, Mitch is an Ableton Certified Trainer and course developer at Beat Drop. He has produced music for companies like Warner Brothers, ESPN, Oakley, Nissan, Lamborghini, Activision, Nintendo, Adidas and many more. Along with working on his side project "Mr Elastic", Mitch loves that Beat Drop gets to pull the curtains back on the secrets of modern day production and is allowed to mentor the next gen of laptop producers.
HOW IT WORKS
- Every week we unlock a new lesson including, videos, project files, worksheets, samples and assignments
- The instructor will provide 1-on-1 video feedback on assignments every second week
- During the course you will have six 15 minute 1-on-1 video chats with your instructor
- Group chats will be held every second week to ask specific questions and go over assignments
- You can network and collaborate with your classmates on a daily basis in our private online classroom
- You will have lifetime access to this course's resources and 12 week's of access to the instructor.
HOW MUCH TIME A WEEK SHOULD I BUDGET?
- Each lesson will contain 30 minutes to 1.5 hours of video lectures. You can review whenever you wish and as often as you want.
- Assignments will take between 15 minutes to 1.5 hours. Submission of assignments is optional however, for every assignment you submit you will receive personalized video feedback on your assignment.
- Each week there is either a group online chat (1 hour) or 1on1 chat (15 minute) with your instructor.
HOW LONG WILL I HAVE ACCESS TO THIS COURSE?
- You will have 12 weeks with access to the instructor
- You will have lifetime access to the online videos and resources.